Nice set of 69-73 510 2 door and 4 door Tail Lights for Sale.

I have a nice set of tail lights for sale. They fit the 69-73 2 door and 4 door 510s. They are pretty clean. The lenses are nice and the bulb housings are clean and not broken or brittle. The wiring harnesses are nice too. Not cut or broken. The bulb sockets are good too. The chrome on the left one is very nice. There are 4 very minors spots of pitting on the top edge and one minor ding. I would rate the chrome on the left side an 8 out of 10. The chrome on the right side also has some pitting on the top edge. A bit more pitting then the left one. (see pics) It is only on the top edge. the rest is in very good shape. I rate the right chrome as a 7 out of 10.

Overall, I rate the pair of lights as an 8 out of 10. Not for a show car but very nice for a driver. They come with the inner gaskets. The outer gaskets could not be saved. The gaskets are available from Too Intense and others. All the mounting nuts come with them but a few of the washers are missing.

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_016.jpg

Left Side

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_010.jpg

Left Side

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_013.jpg

Left Side

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_017.jpg

Right SIde

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_021.jpg

Right Side

Parts_for_sale_7-21-09_020.jpg

Right Side

If you are looking for a nice set of tail lights, grab these before they are gone.

$150 for the pair plus shipping.

Email me at qwik510@aol.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.