My OTHER project "Black Widow"

1993 Ford Probe GT 2.5L V-6 5 speed

Sensei fiberglass 4 piece body kit, Euro style clear signal lenses, H4 Diamond cut headlamps, Stainless steel Headers, Bigger brakes from a MazdaSpeed6, Mazda RX8 Wheels(powdercoated black), deep Jet Black paint, wet sanded, and hand rubbed for ultimate gloss, with a custom paint design on front of a spider web, and a black widow spider ghosted on the hood. When all said and done, will have just over $10,000 in body and paint.

It used to have 4300 watt stereo with (3) 12" Kicker CVR subs and (2) Alpine Type R 6x9's, (2) Pioneer 5x7's, (2) Alpine Type R 51/4...non profressional install(by me...lol). will eventually have all fiberglass enclosures where the rear seats used to reside(now only a 2 seater)

I eventually will have a T3/T4 hybrid turbo and intercooler. It had some pretty major hail damage from a wicked storm 2 years ago...so I decided to rebuild it better, stronger, faster(enter 6 million dollar man cheezy sound effects).

the ONLY pic I had before getting "raped" by hail

GregandhisBABY.jpg

removing lights, trim and other stuff that is just bolted on

DSCF1649.jpg

hail dent on door

DSCF1652.jpg

hail damage on moonroof

DSCF1653.jpg

custom LED Shifter knob on a B&M STS

DSCF1662.jpg

Diamond cut H4 Headlamps with "Euro" style clear signal lenses

DSCF1666.jpg

Stainless steel headers

DSCF1673.jpg

front piece of Sensei fiberglass body kit

DSCF1674.jpg

intercooler for the eventual turbo kit

aaaa20600.jpg

it is currently in the body shop.and has been for the last 2 months..so no recent pictures...but will post them when I get it back in another 4-6 weeks.

Edited by King620
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya have to get rid of that gay ass APC tip on the exhaust. Is that the one with led lights in it. I have a pallet of them if you need any more. :lol: