For 620 pickup - black plastic trim panel between seat & door for PASSENGER side

Need the opposite side to the driver's side piece in photo below in good, undamaged condition (scuffing / surface scratches ok)

DSCF4172.jpg

Also, still looking for a BLACK 620 console upper section to use for repair pieces for an existing console - units with the stereo opening cut oversize, cracks or other damage in the lower section (from the stereo opening back through the shift lever hole)are ok as long as the area ABOVE the stereo opening is in good shape.

Prefer glueable ABS plastic (some consoles were softer, non-glueable PVC), must be molded in black plastic, not another color painted black.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an uncut console with delete plate (black stock) and i can get you the filler piece......whats it worth to you?

console, from the radio/stereo opening up. My existing console has some damage around the smaller opening, so what I'm planning to do is to cut off the existing console at the top of the smaller opening and add another top section (cut off at the bottom of the same hole) to the top of the existing console - that'll make a bigger opening above the stereo that will be large enough for an auxillary gauge panel.

I don't want to trash an otherwise good console (there are few enough decent ones around as it is) - that's why I'm looking for one that's been cut or has cracks or other damage in the lower section....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.