leaking sunroof

Ok guys it seems that sunroof I've is leaking water ( rain and carwash ) , the glass and rubber are tight closed but you know some water can leak down to the 'sump' but the drain pipes I've are stuck so the water will start ' local rain'

on me !!!!!! is there any way stop water leak ???? like putting some tape on the edges of that damn sunroof , it is WEBASTO sunroof anyway . thanx

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

r u sayin it has drain tubes and they r plugged, if so u can blow them clean with air from an air hose or try getting a piece of copper wire, like house wire and slipping it down the drains, i say copper wire as in it will bend easier then hanger wire, if that fails then u would have to pull out the dran tubes and put in new ones, u can get them from home depot in the hose area..i have done this before as i have installed many sunroofs , and also owned a company where we did all kinds of roofs, if it is a pop up roof then i would say try to tighten all the attachment screws,ie, in the handle and hinges, but remember not to over tighten them, just snug them up..webasto is still around and u can by a new seal if needed..:)