FutoFab - experiences/reviews

Hey

I am looking at adding a BRE spook to my 280Z. Yes a little different. I am a little concerned of what it may look like, but either way I am considering buying one and trying it from a group called Futo Fab.

Does anyone know anything about them?

Does anyone have any experience with their work?

I have contacted them and seems ok, but I wanted to check with all of you that have years of experiences. I wanted a nice quality carbon fiber front spook and MSA and showcars have had some not so positive reviews.

Please let me know anything you can about them. The price seems good and here is the link of their work on a 510 spook spoiler:

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3559

Link sent by one of the employees there.

FutoFab, LLC

199 Stark Hwy So

Dunbarton, NH 03046-4411

I am waiting to get the picture of what their BRE spook front spoiler looks like since I have seen 3 different versions from 2 of the 3 vendors I have found.

Thanks

Jeff

If this is a really bad idea to try a spook on a 280Z please let me know also.

Admins let me know if there is a problem with anything or adding a link that I recieved via email. I'll be happy to make edits as needed.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, FutoFab now owns the molds that Quickskins use to make their parts from. Quickskins were by far THE best fiberglass bodyparts available for a Datsun. Beautifull, seen them in person. Having talked to him as well, he seems to know what he's doing. I'll be ordering their full length rear box flares for my 510 when I can afford them.