Lowering a 320 NEED experienced input

Labanon

Is it the same as the 620? I found Bleach's How-To. Is there a how-to for the 320's? I've read around on just loosening one of the bolts, but I don't get it? Which bolt do I loosen to just crank the torsion bar in stead in indexing it? or should I just re-index? Cause I want it low enough to tuck the tires under the fender? I'm not too worried about the back, I'm just going to add some blocks. I've read somewhere to get the blocks with a 2 degree angle to correct the driveshaft? Thanks a lot guys in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped the front of my 65 320 about 3 inches by simply adjusting the torsions. I was running a 175-70-14 tire & had no wheel gap. I had removed the front bump stops too for a smoother ride. To go lower than that youll wanna reindex them but is a bit more involved.

go to the 620.com,look under 620 tech,scroll down until you find 320 tech and other really good info,about 320s.please THANK,Ken and Mr Klotz........:cool: