Rebuilt 5spd, 620 short bed and a toy trailer

A friend of mine had to kill his project and Im helping him get rid of the leftovers. The big stuff Is a nice bed, not perfect, but not rusted out between the floor and the panel that goes against the back of the cab. THere are definitely some pinholes along the sides but this guy already ground it down and stopped the problem. 10 bucks worth of filler and some paint, youd never know.

Hes also selling a five speed. Its been gone through, Ive put it through the gears myself and it feels good! Id buy it in a heartbeat, but ....unemployed.

He has a bunch of little stuff sitting arround too, so dont be afraid to ask. His name is Travis, #(541) 350 9585. Hes in Lake stevens WA.

If you dont want to call him based on an entirely hearsay ad like this, pm me w/ your #, I'll call him and have him call you.

OH, 200 each on the trans and bed, 600 each for the trailers (they come with fenders, theyre just not bolted on yet)

He also has a couple of nice toy trailers, brand new, 4x8, never been on the road.

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.