WTB 521 Driveshaft/ question?

Anybody have a 2 piece 521 driveshaft they are willing to part with? Mine is bent and wobbles.

I wondered if a 510 wagon driveshaft will work with a stock length tranny. It would be nice to delete the carrier bearing. Anyone ever tried?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever thought about a wagon driveline? Would it work?

Although i have a wagon I have never taken a wagon drive line down but if it bolts up to the tranny like a 521 and is the same lengh as the 521 front shaft it should work right? Also , the crossmember the carrier bearing sits on might get in the way of a one piece.

Edited by jefe de jefes

I have the front shaft half that i would give to you, if you can find me a back half of the shaft..... I also have a thread started here for a yoke for the back half of the shaft. I dont need the front half so if you can find me the back half then I'll give it to you.

I have the front shaft half that i would give to you, if you can find me a back half of the shaft..... I also have a thread started here for a yoke for the back half of the shaft. I dont need the front half so if you can find me the back half then I'll give it to you.

Sorry dude, I only have the one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.