SoCal, l16, ka24de, weber etc.

I have an l16 motor, to be honest I don't know what happened to it, It was running fine, until I tried to get the timing done right according to the service manual. I changed the cam sprocket from number 3 to 2. Now it won't go past 3k rpm. It's missing the crankcase tube thingy. tranny needs gaskets, seals (it leaks a lil over night but it shifts smoothly) its a 4 speed, clutch is less than a year old with 10 miles driven daily. Never drove it on the freeway. Motor has good compression, around 180psi on all 4 cylinders. Hitachi carb. Single prong electronic dizzy that comes with brand new GM HEI module and non resistor coil. Starter has less that 20 cranks on it, life time warranty.

Weber 32/36 manual choke, runs good, but might use some cleaning and replacing gaskets. comes with short adapter, l16 (non smog) manifold and air filter.

S13 KA24DE, Blown rings. Was running turbo at 7psi, lost compression. It was given to me by a friend. Since I'm low on funds I only got the wiring done and took the motor apart. Timing cover is broken. Oil pan has a hole (used for the turbo oil return line) No P/S, AC.

2 months old Exedy clutch. 5 speed tranny.

Make an offer. I'm moving again and its hard for me to find a place to keep my 2 non runing trucks and parts. I will consider any offer that is in cash.

I will part out my 521 soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.