Price: trade only please

Wheel Size: both sets are 14x7 4x114.3

Wheel Offset: 0-6mm

Wheel Brand: american racing and centerline

Tire Size: 195 60 14 and 185 60 14

Tire Brand: firestone and grand am

Number of Wheels/Tires available: 4 tires and 8 wheels

READ FIRST!

I am only looking to trade. I am looking for something 13"-14" (maybe 15" depending on the wheel) with alot of lip for my mx32 cressida. I dont care if they are rattle canned, oxydized, curbed, as long as they are fixable, able to hold air and not bent to shit. Let me know what you have. Please no fwd offsets... no reasonable trade offer will be ignored. Willing to trade both sets w/ tires for one set of wheels, no tires required.

My phone number is 360/581-3308, my name is Shane! Let me know what you have!!

14x7 Solid Mag style:

These are actually two pairs of very very similar wheels put together to make 1 set. One pair is American Racing (which has a machined finish with a clear coat) and the other pair is Centerline (which has a brushed finish with no clear coat). They have a little bit of curb rash here and that that can easily be cleaned up. Overall in good shape. No clear coat peels that I can see on the ARE's. There are tires on these wheels. They have a bit of life, but will need to be replaced soon. The Centerlines have 195 60 14's, and the ARE's have 185 60 14's on them.

solidsboth.jpg

solidsfront.jpg

solidslipsize.jpg

14x7 ARE 5spoke style:

These are the same size and offset as the solids posted above. These came on one of my cars with a very very bad black paint job, which I just stripped off today. I am in the process of hand polishing the machining off the lip and repainting the centers. Should be done in about a week, but here's what they look like right now. They had alot of curbing, which I have already removed, and one has a decent sized knick that is still visible. No major bends that I can see though. This set DOES NOT have tires, sorry.

The one that is pictured with no rivets will have rivets when done. I removed them for polishing.

x3beginning1.jpg

x3beginning2.jpg

5spokes2.jpg

5spokes1.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.