620 PU - Need Rear Window Measurements

qwik510

I recently came across a truck sliding rear window and the guy I got it from said he thinks it was from a 620 truck.

It looks very similar to this one:

trueno_black_b.jpg

Can someone please give me the measurements of the rear window? I need to know the distance between the gaskets from left to right and top to bottom in the center.

Also, a good picture of a rear window still mounted in a truck would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

David

Edited by qwik510
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go Dave

Left to Right at the bottom is 47 1/2 inches (outside gasket to outside gasket)

Center is 11 3/4 inches..(outside to outside)

Copyoftailgate4.jpg

Thanks for getting this to me. Any chance you can give me the inner measurements from the inside edge of the gasket to the other inside edge of the gasket. It seems like this window will fit those measurements but it is almost 2" smaller for either the length or the height. I want to be sure.

Love the picture too.

Thanks,

David

Thanks for getting this to me. Any chance you can give me the inner measurements from the inside edge of the gasket to the other inside edge of the gasket. It seems like this window will fit those measurements but it is almost 2" smaller for either the length or the height. I want to be sure.

Love the picture too.

Thanks,

David

That sounds like a fit..the gasket is approx 1 inch across..sooooo if

ya subtract 2 inches from my measurements ....etc.

Thanks for the comment of my "baby" actually Ol Yeller is my Daily driver over 300 miles weekly.

YelleratLongBeach.jpg

Queenmary8.jpg

The slider windows used a different gasket from the solid windows if im not mistaken. BTW Ron...looks like your garage door has the rising sun design :D

Copyoftailgate4.jpg

All of the mini truck sliders i ahve encountered used the stock gasket. The have a lip that fits in place of the stock glass. I had on for my Toyota truck back in the 80s and it used the stock gasket. It came with instructions and a piece of rope to help install it.

The one I have looks the same as that too.

The slider windows used a different gasket from the solid windows if im not mistaken. BTW Ron...looks like your garage door has the rising sun design :D

Copyoftailgate4.jpg

Mark.............I never noticed that looks like the rising sun

on my garage door. Before anyone gets any

ideas: NO I aint gonna paint it red! LOL