1970 Datsun 510 2dr $3300

Hello, I have a 1970 Datsun 510 2dr. The engine is a L20b with Twin SU carbs. The engine and head were rebuilt recently (less than 1000 miles) and a hot cam was installed. The transmission is a Datsun roadster 5-speed. It is rolling on some 13in American Racing Libre wheels. Stock brakes but the suspension has been modified by the previous owner. The body is extremely straight for its age. No major rust but there is some surface rust in some areas. The car comes with a fuel injection kit. The kit is based off Honda Motorcycle 954 throttle bodies with intake manifold for the L20. It comes with a wiring harness, all the sensors, ECU, fuel pumps, and a tuning device. I have 2 extra transmissions; one 280z and one stock both 4-speeds. I have a complete Poly-urethane bushing kit. Also I have a crane cams points conversion kit to get rid of the points.

The Transmission grinds in second, so that will need to be rebuilt or swapped out for a different one. The carbs need to be rebuilt, I can get it to start spraying starter fluid into the carbs but it will not stay running. The price is $3300 firm.

I can e-mail pictures of anything you'd like to see. The car is located in Kennesaw, GA

Edited by '70dime
forgetfulness
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.