WTB lower valance for 521, nice front bumper, rear bumpers

jrock4224

My 1971 datsun 521 is in need of a lower valance and a front bumper,, prefer straight and chrome doesn't have to be perfect. Will buy or trade for any sheetmetal you may need off my parts truck.....lower valance is the worst item i need the one i have is mangaled and probably saveable but would rather replace with someones nice piece.

Also is there anyone on here whos a guru at rebuilkding stock carbs or have a working one they wanna part with. i got two questionable ones, ones in pieces witha rebuild kit and the others on my truck and apparently according to old owner is suspect to runnin.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON HOW TO POST PIC I COULD ONLY GET THEM IN MY (OOPS) gallery and cant add them to my posts. thanks in advance.....i wanna show you guys my projects......yo...most forums have a hopw to on posting pics but i couldn't find one. thanks Jon

well if u have a photo bucket it works well if u get it i will show u what to do

i have never used photobucket...plus they always expire dont they.......psoted pics I mean..... what happened to the old find it on your cmp style like other forums......:(