for sale is my 1978 datsun f10 sport wagon. new head lowered an lots of work done. the bad news is i lost compressionm in 2 cylinders an she wont start. im lookin to get out what i got in 300$ or best offer. if i get no response by sun day i have to scrap her. landlord said no junk vehicles in the driveway an my 510 are takn up the garage. if you want to know more here is the project thread.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=9552

any question call jason, at 503 473 7785. the car is in northeast portland. an that is minus the enkie wheels in the pics on the thread. on stock wheel.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hate the thought of it being scrapped, so maybe someone down there in OR will come through and take over the project. Looking at the pics, I'm amazed I don't see big rust holes (like my F10 has). I don't know if it is still there, but there is supposed to be an F10 wagon at a U-Pull in Spokane. So there may be parts available if someone is thinking of taking over this car. Between all the E WA Ratsun members. someone might even be able to get larger parts to Portland, or at least Seattle area. I keep trying to get up there to look at the U-Pull F10, but I haven't made it yet.

Len

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.