Perf, Frt & Rr susp, 240/280-Z adj struts, coil overs, Poly bush, whl brgs, etc..

For sale, complete front and rear suspension set up for an S-30. Pulled from my yellow track car, ALL consumables were replaced with new, approx 6 hours time on all parts! Strut tubes were sectioned for lower ride height and no loss of suspension travel, coil overs installed for fully adjustable ride height. Tokico 5 way adjustable strut inserts front and rear purchased from Ground Control for the shorter strut tubes. Ground Control coil over front and rear. 2 springs 250 in/lb, other 2 springs 275 in/lbs. comes with 240-Z rack, (quicker ration than 280 rack), front and rear control arms, front and rear cross-members, T/C rods, sway bars, etc.

New parts;

Front;

Inner and outer wheel bearings. Lower ball joints. Outer tie rod ends. Poly control arm bushings, Poly T/C rod bushings, Poly rack bushings. Bump steer spacers. Brake rotors, Tokico Illuimina 5 way adj strut inserts. Suspension Tech 1" front bar with poly bushing and end links.

Rear;

Wheel bearings. Inner and outer poly control arm bushings. Rear brake rotors. Suspension Tech. rear mount rear bar with new uprights. Tokico Ilumina 5 way adjustable struts.

You will need to get upper spring perches, can be had direct from Ground Control, last I checked they were $17 a-piece, need 4. You will also need your own front calipers and rear calipers with brackets.

$1000 obo for everything! Pick-up in Sandy OR or I'll deliver within 100 mile radius of the greater Portland OR area free.

Contact me via PM here or E-mail;

braapZ350@hotmail.com

If to be shipped, add $150 for professional crating from gateway crating service, plus freight fees. I have an account through Yellow/ROADWAY inc, will save on freight costs. Shipping will be to your nearest Yellow Roadway shipping dock.

Peralshell.jpg

Front susp ;

frt1.jpg

frt2.jpg

Rear susp;

Rr1.jpg

Rr2.jpg

5way adj strut ;

Tokico.jpg

Example of crating if being shipped ;

Chris2.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.