521-georgia truck

so i made friends with the owner of this truck about a year ago when she posted it on craigs. it never sold, and she emailed me back recently. the owner who did the work died and an older women acquired it somehow. i have promised to help her sell, just so she doen't end up scrapping it or something. she never drives but i heard it run last year. sounded good. so i guess this is a "what's it worth" thread. keeping in mind, that in 2+ year of searching craigs atlanta this is the only 521 i've ever seen. and that everything down here is about double what a cali or seattle guys pay. it comes with brand new bumperettes and moon caps.{no kidding still in plastic.} plus clean stock wheels, tons of extra parts, like alternators, water pumps, etc. every service/repair manual, tons of paperwork blah blah blah. alot of stuff! she did pay like 1500 or more for it and put money into for a short period when her daughter drove it like- tires and brakes. so she kinda wants to make some money back. i have a feeling this truck has even more than you see. it is a 5-speed at least and i wouldn't doubt if its a built motor. . you can tell the guy really loved it.

da1.jpg

Datsunpl620029.jpg

Datsunpl620027.jpg

Datsunpl620018.jpg

the only problem with it is, one of these various gauges that this dude wired up is draining the battery. or so they say. something drains the battery. i heard it run last year.

Datsunpl620021.jpg

Datsunpl620022.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic