Datsun motors & parts!

Hey guys i will be parting out and chopping a complete rust free 510 wagon or can sell complete clean title non-op no fees will be going to the sacramento swap meet so if interested in parts or complete. wagon has good floors,fenders,hood,doors,glass,rear hatch,rear end and extra doors and hatch. i have L18 .40 over with w53 close chamber head biger valves and ported electronic distributer 13lbs flywheel with good clutch new header every thing under 3k since both got rebuilt and on the parts this thing is fast!. L16 complete with 4 speed new clutch running condition,L18 with 2 A87 closed chamber heads, L20B short block, some carbs,L series header,MSD 6AL with MSD blaste coil,rare mallory electronic distributer with mallory coil,510 1 inch front sway bar,510 rear adjustable sway bar. If you need pics of the wagon or the parts e-mail me or call 209-622-7412 if interested let me know so i can take it with me will be taking buch of parts.

thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i will be parting out and chopping a complete rust free 510 wagon or can sell complete clean title non-op no fees will be going to the sacramento swap meet so if interested in parts or complete. wagon has good floors,fenders,hood,doors,glass,rear hatch,rear end and extra doors and hatch. i have L18 .40 over with w53 close chamber head biger valves and ported electronic distributer 13lbs flywheel with good clutch new header every thing under 3k since both got rebuilt and on the parts this thing is fast!. L16 complete with 4 speed new clutch running condition,L18 with 2 A87 closed chamber heads, L20B short block, some carbs,L series header,MSD 6AL with MSD blaste coil,rare mallory electronic distributer with mallory coil,510 1 inch front sway bar,510 rear adjustable sway bar. If you need pics of the wagon or the parts e-mail me or call 209-622-7412 if interested let me know so i can take it with me will be taking buch of parts.

thanks.

Is the L16 complete with carb? how much?

How much for an A87 closed chamber?

Hitachi carb or?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.