Looking to buy a b310 4door sedan

I am looking forward to buy a b310 as the title says. I want a project car while I have a really reliable daily driver. O was thinking about swapping its engine with something else. But I want to plan it step by step really carefully. I have rebuilt my fathers Suzuki vitara piece by piece everything in the cara cabin and engine bay. I have some experience with car engineering but I never tried a swap. We did a few upgrades so the car could run with a better ease because its a heavy slow old car. I want something to begin with. A reliable engine in the engine bay of this b310 that will allow me drive it for fun have more powah baby (donut media) and will have spare parts in the market in the future. Most old engines are not having available spare parts if something has to be changed. I dont mind about forging things cutting stuff and doing this kind of works but in the end of the year I want to have a running car. Is thay possible? What do you think guys? I am not looking only for something that may be nearly bolt on. I am not interested only in engines that dont have carbs. I want something that will have spare parts. What about spending the same amounts of money keeping the same engine and trying engine mods that will make this car hit a better number of power? I looked for this kind of information and I cant find anything 5 days now. An engine name or an idea about this project. I love that car and I want to make something artistic out of it haha

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic