Potential 84 720 for sale

Berkybot

The website isn’t allowing me to post in classifieds so I’m posting here. I have an 84 Nissan 720 that I am interested in selling. Car is in primer right now, I’ve done what body work I can. Lots of small imperfections that have been a hassle. Has Weber carb on z24 and is in shop having head gasket replaced and engine looked over. Mileage I believe is in the 70k range I’d have to check but like I said it’s in the shop right now. Has custom flatbed (steel frame wooden bed) recently redid front brakes, rear are drum and I haven’t touched them but it slows down fine. New headers. New muffler. Some of emissions is deleted but half of it wasn’t hooked up or hooked properly when I bought the truck anyways. Slave cylinder appears to have tiny leak but as long as master is kept full it will be fine. Any questions respond to this post and I will try to answer them in a timely manner. Not exactly looking to sell right away just want to see what kind of value this truck has. I believe it is okay to advertise to some degree in this forum if not let me know and I will take the post down. I am busy but I will do my best to check this and respond to any questions. Picture of truck on my profile I will try to get more soon.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic