320 auto swap

So been a few years still have my junk been sitting awile. Still wondering if it is worth it to do the swap. From 1980 b210 into my 320 . Just for Easter driving these days as nobody knows standardsanymore and I think the 320 motor is pooched. So went to fire up the b210 after sitting for probably more than 5 years .fired up but won’t idle at all. Not that I will get at this any sooner but need to move the 210 to get the motorhome out. Can we post picks from our phone. Are you guys on the Facebook ratsun. Denis from port alberni van island. Cheers.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, wannaby said:

So been a few years still have my junk been sitting awile. Still wondering if it is worth it to do the swap. From 1980 b210 into my 320 . Just for Easter driving these days as nobody knows standardsanymore and I think the 320 motor is pooched. So went to fire up the b210 after sitting for probably more than 5 years .fired up but won’t idle at all. Not that I will get at this any sooner but need to move the 210 to get the motorhome out. Can we post picks from our phone. Are you guys on the Facebook ratsun. Denis from port alberni van island. Cheers.