Building my first 620

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said fire hazard!! when i bought the truck they were trying to put in power windows door locks and all sorts of shit plus i have to be missing parts of my dash because i don't have half of my switches for lights and hazards and my heater etc. and i burned my sleeve trying to fix my headlights a couple nights ago... i can be patient but she didn't have to burn my favorite jacket that's just not nice!!:blink::D

uuummm yyyea i kinda got that big ouch!:lol: i'm just going to go through it one wire at a time and if it goes to nothing i'm ripping it out and i've already started replacing connectors and fuses and such plus i had to shorten wires and put connectors on them. i have a bare wire attached to my fuse box but i don't know where it goes to... it gets lost somewhere on the passengers side!:(:rolleyes: whatever i didn't buy the truck for it to be done over nite i bought it because i liked it, it was a project and its something i know i can save and restore back to it's show quality if not better!:D

:mad:now i'm furious i just found out that the whole problem between two of my neighbors all started over a stupid dog!!! a kid got shot over a dumb ass dog meanwhile my kids were in danger and they almost shot my truck! i'll never understand the stupidity. what is wrong with these people!!?:mad:

:mad:now i'm furious i just found out that the whole problem between two of my neighbors all started over a stupid dog!!! a kid got shot over a dumb ass dog meanwhile my kids were in danger and they almost shot my truck! i'll never understand the stupidity. what is wrong with these people!!?:mad:

inbreeding is everyones problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...