Been covered? Lawrence Keller's 620

Umai Kakudo

I just happend across this gem and had to share (but it's probably already been done).

The only good thing about Super Street is they cover a lot of old school rides.

Full Article: http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0801_datsun_620_keep_on_truckin/index.html

130_0801_01_z+datsun_620+front_side_view.jpg

130_0801_13_z+datsun_620+rear_side_view.jpg

130_0801_14_z+datsun_620+side_view.jpg

130_0801_12_z+datsun_620+engine_bay.jpg

130_0801_06_z+datsun_620+volk_te37_wheels.jpg

I like how he stuck with an L series engine (LZ2.2) but threw in some moderness with carbon fiber and 18" TE37's!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got more photos of this 620? I'm interested in close-ups of his rear sway setup. And 4-wheel discs. Fuggin awesome.

-Brian

Brian, you can buy front and rear sway bars for your 521 from never enough auto they were recommended to me by addco they were able to give me a better deal than addco direct 1" front and 3/4 rear I bought 3 sets about a year ago for my girlfriends 521 and my 620 projects (still sitting in the box :lol:) also sold a set to PL521sss. just an FYI for you

Clayton

Cool! I'll give them a call. The 620 is the earliest truck I saw on the site. I know the track widths are a little different on the two, but will the same sway work in both apps?

-Brian

Cool! I'll give them a call. The 620 is the earliest truck I saw on the site. I know the track widths are a little different on the two, but will the same sway work in both apps?

-Brian

thats what I was told. still need to istall them on my girlfrinds 521 but the front looks the same