720 ERA presents new apparel brand for Datsun/Nissan 720 owners

720 ERA Brand

New to the forum! My name is Jeff, and I am a Southern California native who has been a Datsun / Nissan 720 enthusiast over the years. I have been around this particular genre of mini trucks for quite sometime on and off but more so, when I was younger. I grew up around an infamous Datsun 720 custom convertible that made its way around the truck run circuit in the mid to late 1980's by my father who had built the truck from stock to mild custom, and a former Banzai Cruisers member that added his custom touches to the truck and showed it for most of late 80's and early 90's. This mini truck was featured in the Truckin Magazine as well as the cover of Street Rodder Magazine. It was also featured in an MTV music video in the late 80's by a duo girl group named L'Trimm- "Cars with the Boom" that featured other customized mini trucks. 

Fast forward 30 plus years later, it just so dawned on me recently that this particular era of mini trucks has not quite had a consistent apparel and accessory brand over the years for 720 mini trucks. Yes, some brands have had a "few" designs to bring to the table, but nothing dedicated to the Datsun/Nissan 720 Pick-up Trucks. Well, I think it deserves a dedicated brand guys, and so I present to all of you Datsun/Nissan 720 owners, lovers, and enthusiast...the 720 ERA Brand.

Since July of 2018, we have collaborated with a few #720PIONEERS of the game and have been working on a few debut graphic t-shirts as well as a few accessories to jump start the brand so it can gain its momentum. Inspired by the local mini truck clubs, truck runs, bbq gatherings, and auto scenes of Southern California and other well known regions, and most of all, the tight knit community and most important...the culture!

There is a temporary web store up and operating so that you may check out our products and purchase what we have available now, just visit www.720era.bigcartel.com 

We are in the midst of building a whole new web store for a better and faster online shopping experience, and this particular web store should be up and running very soon. It will also alleviate Global Shipping concerns by those who are in other countries following 720 ERA. In the meantime and in between time, you can purchase online at our temporary web store and still purchase products. We have also conducted a FaceBook Group Page as well as an Instagram account under "Nissan 720 ERA" and @720era Updates are daily of some of the freshest Datsun / Nissan 720's from back in the days and in present time. If you'd like to have your 720 featured on our pages, simply give us a follow! We encourage you to submit your photos or videos to 720era@gmail.com so that we may update our content and to #KEEPIT720 

We hope you enjoy the beginning stages of what we have to offer to the Datsun/Nissan 720 community, and we utmost appreciate all of your support!

READY...720...GO!  

Jeff, 720 ERA Brand 

Instagram @720ERA

FaceBook Group Page Nissan 720 ERA 

720era@gmail.com  

www.720era.bigcartel.com   

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic