I'd like to trade my Samurai for a 510 4-door

1987 Lifted Suzuki Samurai with a 1.6 liter Sidekick motor. It has a 5-speed transmission, power steering, removable 2-piece Hardtop, a 2-piece soft top, a bikini top plus a vertical partition and tonneau cover. Asking price includes a full size, matching spare, a spare set of doors (to cut down for 1/2 doors), another set of very heavy duty nerf bars, a 2wd automatic transmission to swap in, and $120 worth of new lug bolts and nuts (bloody expensive to get the right ones for these rigs)

all together the package is worth about $2500 on CL but this is a bad time of year to try and sell one on the list. I'll add pictures of it to my album since I can't seem to be able to add them here.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, how about you sell me back my std cab cheap, so I can move a bunch of crap around here, I'll fix my Sidekick and sell it to you for the same price you sell me the 620 for, and when you get the title for the 4-door, I'll pick that up from you and stuff sidekick running gear under it.

Sounds like a great plan to me. Only problem being I'm stuck on this side of the water because my blazer blew a head gasket. Come pick me up, I'll give you cash, and drive you back to PA. I should be able to get the sidekick fixed in a couple days if I can get it into the carport.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.