X-Terra 16" by 7" wheels/tires/spacers.

I have a good set of 16" by 7" X-Terra rims and tires I am trying to sell. They came off a 2004 model. Set of 4 with good tires. Tires have about 3000 miles on them and are 205-60-16's, great shape. I also have four 1" aluminum spacers w/lug nuts. These spacers properly place the wheel in the wheelwells, atleast they did for my truck. I had them on a 73' 620 with drum brakes. They are the bolt on style spacers, paid $180.00 for them. The wheels will have MINOR scuffs or scratches on them, no curb rash or anything like that. I am missing one of the center caps (stolen). The other 3 are fine. Nothing is wrong with these wheels, I just didn't quite like the style of them. I prefer the look of the steelies instead so I put the stock wheels back on.

Here is a link to pictures on an earlier post when I first put the wheels on:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3236

I have about $700 dollars wrapped up in this package. I am selling for $500.00.... no less! I'm sure shipping will be a little outragous, but whatever you can work out I can help. I could even possibly meet you within a decent distance. I live in the Kansas City Missouri area.

It would be best to call me if interested. I don't check my messages that often. Thanks a lot.

Bryan

816-820-4691

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.