help clutch assembly from behind pedal back

Yedi

Ok i need help i bought a new body for my 720 last year... finaly got around to rebuild sd22... cracked block...bought new to me engine... should be all good there moved my wireing harness over great... just noticed the person i bought the truck from,.. who kept his engine and tranny... and half the originsl wireing harness why im moved it over... took the entire clutch assembly out only left the pedal i know how to take off the master cylinder ,booster , have to cut out the original union that was welded to frame cause he even cut that out and took it... but is there anything special i need to know to remove the parts between the pedal and master cylinder? Since i will have to be moving that over as well... any help would be majorly appreciated i keep runnong into this stuff lol... but when im done will be a sweet as hell custom 720... converting back and front bumpers to actually be real thick metal and such as well going to be using a old pipe bumper i had originally on my old mazda b2200 and 4' c channel for the front with a full brush guard... was afraid the brush guard would bend the stock front bumper but please help

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic