Finally have some progress and pics to prove it!!

mrmark

I've had this B310 for a year and a half doing little stuff here and there but putting off the big job for whatever reasons.  I finally got the engine in and I only have two issues so far, leaky thermostat gasket and my fuel pump decided to stop pumping but it sounds the same as it did when it was working.  So here's the pics!

Old setup

IMG_1151_zps52b0e860.jpg

old meets new for the first and last time

IMG_1155_zps56e0601c.jpg

pile o' parts

IMG_1154_zps7e01529c.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got it running tonight!  After some pops thru the carb and no real firing happening, I put it at TDC #1, took the distributor out, rotated the crank 360 and put it back in. It sounded much better, messed around with the timing and VRRROOOM!  The new carb seems to be pretty good, it's not loading up or stalling.  It actually sounds real nice.  I checked all my electrical stuff, lights, wipers and stuff.  It all looks good except my i can't find the wire to my windshield squirters.  I bought the car without a bottle so I put a junkyard one in that does work, i just gotta find the wire from my wiper stalk that's hot with the wash function.  I had a video but i left the memory stick at work.

• Like 1