WTB 240Z or 510 shell

Just joined the forum, Im looking for a 510 or 240 roller. I live in Kansas so local craigslist has not been that helpful. Im willing to travel to get it. Doesn't matter if it has a title or not because if it doesn't have a title I'll only use it for racing. As little rust as possible would be great. Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To add, I don't even care if it a completely disassembled car. But I guess shell might be a bit misleading. I would prefer something with axles and maybe even some of the steering components. But no engine, trans and interior. That I can do

Where in KS are you? I am in the KC area, see 240s pop up every now and then (I bought mine last year from CL). There was a $200 71 shell down in Emporia on there a couple days ago, looks like it got snatched up though!

Where in KS are you? I am in the KC area, see 240s pop up every now and then (I bought mine last year from CL). There was a $200 71 shell down in Emporia on there a couple days ago, looks like it got snatched up though!

Yea that was a fantastic deal. I emailed the ad too but looks like it was already gone. I am just expanding my search by posting onto here. Im in the KC area as well. There are some 620s on there now but thats not the kind of car we're shooting for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.