1972 Datsun 510 4 door For Sale $3400 obo South San Francisco

I am selling my 1972 Datsun 510 4 door. This is a project car that is very complete. I have all the parts need to finish this car. The body is very ,very rust free and solid. I am only missing the front windshield(original had been shot with pellet rifle$200 thru Safelite) , hood latch(I lost it) 4 brake lines(old and cracked) and radiator( had holes and leaked.) I have installed FAT MAT sound deadener through out the interior of the car. I replaced the carpet with a new carpet kit. The front seats are Recaro and the rear seat is Datsun recovered in matching fabric. I swapped the suspension with my parts 510 which lowered this 510 dramatically. Tires are Yokohama about 90% tread left. I replaced the L16 with a L20 and a 5 speed dog leg. The exhaust is ready to drop in. it only needs a flexible piece to weld in thru the rear cross member. I have all of the interior, exterior body trim and badges. Right rear door was pushed in. I didn't want to damage the door furher so I left that way. All of the interior door panels are the originals in mint condition. Also included are two manuals. I have installed and connected most of the wiring harness. I have all of the lights and multiple spares. I have large bins full of parts which are included with the car. I have tried my best to describe my 510. If you have any questions or would like specific photos please email me with your call back number. I will call ASAP. I am looking to get $3200 OBO . I willing to listen to all REASONABLE offers worst I can say is no thank you. no trades please and I do not want to part it out. Thanks for reading my post and hope to hear from you.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3615931951.html

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.