1978 Datsun 280z For Sale (Victoria, B.C.)

Sadly I have to sell my Datsun 280z Project that I have been working on for the last few months as I have no where to keep it, no time or money to put into it anymore. 
This is one of the most solid Datsun for sale right now. It has almost no structural rust, the only spots that need to be redone is a small portion on the floor pans, as well as the rocker panels and rear quarter which has already been chopped out. Everything on it works, lights, stereo, even the ac! 
It is from California and needs a VI to before it can be insured since its an import. 
The manin thing that needs to be done is that it needs to be repainted. I have tracked down over 1800$ worth of parts that it needs to pass an inspection (bushings, drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, pads, tie rods & ball joints) they just need to be installed. 
I also have the original manuals for the vehicle and stereo (even the Motorsport Auto Parts and Accessory Catalogue), every service receipt since it was purchased in 1979 (shows that almost the entire cars been replaced) as well as original keys. It only had one owner before I saved it from the scrap yard in the fall who took very good car of it. 

All this car needs is someone to put the time and effort into to make it a true Classic Japanese Japanese collector car. 
It has 309 000 on it but the engine and trans were replaced at 150 000. 

The only parts it needs that I dont have is a carpet kit and weather stripping kit. 
Serious offers, would like this to go to someone who knows cars. All reasonable offers accepted!

Can send photos by email, damioniscool@gmail.com 
Would like gone before it sits out in the rain and rusts away. 

Thanks for looking

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.