S30/130 Combo switches LOT! Many switches, CHEAP!

Hey Guys / Gals,

I am going to be listing whats left of my datsun parts collection from the past 14+ years of buying, restoring, selling Datsuns (mostly S30's...) I will be grouping all of any one particular type of part into lots. Combo switches, Carburetors, Distributors, Bumpers, Interior, Fenders, Doors, Taillights, Engines, Heads, Etc., Etc. Etc....... This will take a little time to pull things out of storage one lot at a time, but I will eventually get through everything. I will list the entire lot for one price at a HUGE savings per item, but will also sell things individually upon request.

The goal of this endevour is two fold:

1) Clear out three storage units, my basement, and half my garage of THOUSANDS of Datsun parts.

2) My wife and I are in the process of adopting two children from DRC and will use these funds to help bring them home safe as soon as possible!!!

This lot consist of 25 turn signals, and 25 combo switches from 240Z, 260Z, 280Z and 280ZX's and a couple of unnknown datsuns... They are all in various states of condition. The majority of them appear to be in good working order, but a few are broken and/or missing pieces. These would be great for someone looking to restore them and resell as these are getting harder to find every day. Most of them could be resold as is at a profit too!

I'll let the lot go for $875.00 (Thats $17.50 per switch...!!!) I would prefer to sell these all at once, but you can contact me for pricing of individual pieces if you want. Please email me at L28240z@yahoo.com I am in NW Arkansas.

Thanks!

Richard

20130126_162653.jpg

20130126_162700.jpg

20130126_162709.jpg

20130126_162830.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.