socal 260z

so lets start with reason for selling, i recently got the chance to buy my parents only daily driver,

a 64 impala 2 door. this is the car i used to get dropped off to grade school in,so i couldn't have let it pass me up. but i can only afford to keep one car :\ , its been a fun couple of months but the 260z gotta go.

no rust, only a few dings, need interior work like carpet and attention to dash cracks. has a pioneer radio and speakers. new aluminum radiator,rebuilt carbs, new fuel pump. runs great, did a valve adjustment in early November. tires have great tread and its lowered. car drives great its a 4 speed with a 2.6

ASKING 3,000 or make an offer. like i said id keep it but i cant afford 2 cars, has clean title and owes no fees

only con is the fuse box, old one was shot, so i got a replacement at the picknpull. and wired it up everything works but sometimes the fuel pump shuts off and you have to jiggle the wires and it turns back on. i dont know what it is, im not an electrician but its probably a simple fix

Image11112012170251.jpg

Image11112012170211.jpg

Image11112012170147.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.