1974 260Z FOR SALE - NY

For sale is an early 1974 260Z one owner car last on the road in 1980 and has been sitting in a garage for the last 32 years until last week. The previous owner passed away and I have all paperwork needed along with the original 1974 title.

This car is not a parts car and should be restored or a great starting point for a swap. You also get to paint the car whatever color you want after the bodywork is complete. The worst rust on the car is the battery tray area where the old battery was left but it is repairable. There is also a small hole that can be patched on the driver side floor. The fenders can be repaired or a used set from another car can be used or new fenders from the Nissan Dealer. The frame rails are solid! Take a look at the spare tire area, it is clean and solid! This car still has its original quarter panels and hood on it. There is plenty of nice sheet metal on this car. The dash isn't perfect but I would say 8/10. There are no major cracks which is typically of these old cars but it does have some small blemishes. The door panels are in great shape!

The car rolls freely without seized or rusted brake system. The car also had aftermarket performance springs and struts installed. This car does come with an extra 260z engine which was running 2 weeks ago which was removed from my personal 260z. There are two sets of mud flaps being included in the sale of this car that are new in the bag. The front and rear bumper are in decent shape and are included in the sale of this car.

Bottom line, this is a great solid northeast car and ready to be restored or turned into a nice street/track car. In OEM parts, there are $600-$700 to be sold off. The E88 head on both engines are desired by other Datsun Z owners along with the 3 screw SU carb setup with the 260z intake which is larger than the 240z. Also the C stamp cam that comes in the 260z engine is the cam wanted by those building turbo Z cars. The asking price is $2000 or best cash offer. You can email me CLIVE.BOGLE AT GMAIL.COM or call me 718-644-810zero anytime if you have any questions. This car is located in The Bronx if you would like to see it in person.

Hope to this car in good hands soon!

more pics

http://evilz.smugmug.com/Cars/1974-260Z-FOR-SALE/26701887_DDrP9r#!i=2234173898&k=BdB8cDR

Would trade for a 2 door 510.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.