ole rusty truck bed

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just picked up a good running datsun 620, the bed is rusted, can anyone tell me if an 84 nissan bed will fit?

is it a short or long wheelbase? a standard 720 bed should fit a standard 620, a king cab 620 fits a king cab 720, etc...

welcome to ratsun. You should post pictures.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

is it a short or long wheelbase? a standard 720 bed should fit a standard 620, a king cab 620 fits a king cab 720, etc...

welcome to ratsun. You should post pictures.

http://community.rat...e-photo-albums/

Thanks for the quick reply, I will post pics this weekend. I picked up this little truck for 500 bux for work, My daughter named her ole sue, it is a 5 speed with i figure about 106k, the engine is perfect running, tranny is flawless the suspension is great, the bed is rusted away, my uncle has a nice looking bed off a 1984 nissan he gave me if it fits, i have the deluxe cab and the beds measure the same, im hoping that they did not change the bolt pattern and i could start my upgrading starting with the bed. thanks again and thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the quick reply, I will post pics this weekend. I picked up this little truck for 500 bux for work, My daughter named her ole sue, it is a 5 speed with i figure about 106k, the engine is perfect running, tranny is flawless the suspension is great, the bed is rusted away, my uncle has a nice looking bed off a 1984 nissan he gave me if it fits, i have the deluxe cab and the beds measure the same, im hoping that they did not change the bolt pattern and i could start my upgrading starting with the bed. thanks again and thanks for the welcome.

i'm planning on putting my 620 on a 720 frame (i'm pretty sure your 84 nissan is a 720 right?). All of my research here on ratsun says that the bolt patterns should be the same.

• Like 1

well im pretty sure it is a 720 bed im wanting to put on my 620, the bed is sitting in his field removed from the truck, so i did not see what it was actually on, at quick glance and a couple of measurements it looks like the wheel wells and tank hookup are the same, the bed itself measures the same, , maybe the body lines wont be perfect but would be nice to go a better quality bed.

P.S. i believe it is a standard sized bed and is king cab,

Truck beds make it so that you can carry stuff in your truck. I don't think they make a truck more reliable. Mystique? I don't know about that, but i wouldn't want to drive a truck without a bed, even an old rusty one.

HAHAHAHA totally posted this to the wrong thread. Meant to post this in a electric disti thread...

• 8 months later...