1979 B210 Wagon Carburator Needed

My Carb gave up the ghost and can't be rebuilt. I need a rebuilt carb that fits or an operating one or one that can be rebuilt.

I live in Vancouver WA and could pay for someone in the know, around Vancouver/Portland to install it for me as I know little about carburators.

It doesn't have to be a factory carb for that year and model. Anything perhaps a lot simpler (Doesn't use all those complicated vacuum hoses) that fits or could be made to fit.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. hey will.

Will has to get to central oregon pretty bad his week end.

his throttle cable broke for the second time, and his emmsions components have ben hacked many times. the last person to rebuild his carb said it was the last time it could be rebuilt. wich is weird, but its dumping gas out the throttle shafts and down the exaust... the added friction isnt good for the cable.

will needs someone to put a carb on his car, webber, a12 carb, or what ever.

deal is he cant him self, has no replacement, and is verry short on time.

I have a 74 B210 carb pulled off and rebuilt, sitting in my garage.... had only 60 K miles on the car when pulled... Rebuilt because of smoking engine, turned out to be vacuum modulator on the tranny pulling in auto tranny fluid into the intake.I went to a Weber before i figured it all out....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.