trade 520 parts

i have a 1967 l520 SINGLE HEADLIGHT!

i will not be using any of the suspention/ axle/ leafs/ engine/ trans / fuel tank. im keeping the frame/ cab/ and bed ( might sell bed)

im hoping to trade some or all of those parts for a right side fender/ hood/ grill/ bumper/ windshield/ cab rubber are the parts i need. i dont need all parts from one party and i hope to deal local (norcal)

im new to the datsun thing (toyota) is my back ground but couldnt let it get killed! thanks for your time

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that you post a build thread in the appropriate section and throw up a few pictures of your truck. People will be more will to deal with you than coming in here and on your first post ask for parts. We dont know you. We dont know your truck. Why should we help you?

Make a thread, tell us a little about yourself, and reap the rewards of being apart of the Ratsun community. Good luck with your search and welcome to the site.

allright i will try to get pics up. i wont be starting a build thread for a long time because i have ALOT of parts to gather and i gotta fix my ford first. but when i do i will start a thread.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.