81 510 goon (north san diego county)

Hello gents,

I am looking to sell off my 81 510 goon. Everything is original on it from what I can tell. I picked it up from my ex-girlfriend back in 2011 and it was my daily for about 6 months.

The good:

It has 83xxx original miles on the original z20s engine and 3 speed auto transmission. It still starts up in a flash and I start it up every weekend to keep fuel running through it.

The bad:

It's been sitting for about 4 months due to the driver's side back brake locking up on me. The driver's side front brake probably needs a little work. It has a significant hole in the muffler that makes it sound like a hot rod/2 stroke dirt bike depending on your ear. :thumbup:

There is a good dent on the driver's side front fender and one on the passenger side rear panel and a couple spots of rust. The primary rust spot is on the back hatch.

I have the title in hand, under both my name and my ex's name. She has signed the appropriate areas for me to transfer into my name only. I will be making my way down to the DMV shortly to get a new title or if one of you have to have this bad boy, we can go down together and do a bill of sale on top of the title to have it sent straight to you in your name.

You will need a flat bed to trailer this puppy away. Just something to keep in mind.

I'm asking $1200 OBO. I'm not unreasonable gents so make me some offers. I don't have the time nor the money to fix this goon up and I'd like to have someone on here take her home for some T.L.C.

Pics are below.

PM me with any questions guys and gals and I'll get back to you as quick as I can. Thanks for lookin'.

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.