WTB : LHS mexican tail light or GL

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican? LOL WTF? :confused: B)

I dont know if it is japan only but in mexico

all 510 have that exacly tail lights asambly except for the imported usa 510 to mexico. So, I call them mexican.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You have three pieces of tail lights pictured. The two right ones are GL pieces and you name the left one "Mexican." the set I posted are what I thought Mexican tail lights were... Just letting you know I don't think your left set are what you call them. I can't help you with their real name though, never seen them before.

Good luck with your search.

You have three pieces of tail lights pictured. The two right ones are GL pieces and you name the left one "Mexican." the set I posted are what I thought Mexican tail lights were... Just letting you know I don't think your left set are what you call them. I can't help you with their real name though, never seen them before.

Good luck with your search.

What's your problem if I call them mexican? even if I want to call them Uganda tail lights, or even I want to call them bull tits??? Atleast forumers know what I am looking for by looking at the pic..

I was looking for the tail light. Not trying to offend people.

Calm down there buddy... Maybe theres something lost in translation here. I was only making a statement, not trying to tell you what to do. You obviously dont get it, Ill just move on. Good luck with your search.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.