620 clutch/brake pedal box assembly

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I have most of the parts you need, and I guarantee I have the pedal set somewhere. Make me a list of what you need and I'll look through my boxes. I no longer have any transmissions, though.

I need all of it really. I figured I'd pick up a 5 speed when I came across one, but the little stuff is harder to find. Pedals, clutch master and slave, L series flywheel.....

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks.

There is a 73 620 4-wheel drive at the PnP in Arlington. As of last week it still had the clutch and brake pedal in it, I happened to check. The clutch master and slave you would want to buy new, No reason to buy something youd have to rebuild anyway. I did this swap to my 75 620. It was pretty straight forward. . Good luck!

There is a 73 620 4-wheel drive at the PnP in Arlington. As of last week it still had the clutch and brake pedal in it, I happened to check.

Awesome. I'll try to get down there this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome. I'll try to get down there this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

You bet! Hey I can tell you that the one thing I had forgotten to grab off of the first couple of trucks I ravaged was the hard line that runs from the clutch master to the slave, Although am usually so excited to be yankin parts that I always forget something - its a little tricky to weave in and out, being a hard line.

Where abouts in Wa. are you?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.