F/S ZTherapy 46mm SU COMPLETE setup

Up for sale is a complete bolt on SU setup for a Datsun L series 4 cylinder. THese carbs were completely re manufactured by ZTherapy in Salem OR several years ago. They have seen minimal use since. Sealed throttle shaft bearings prevent the dreaded "SU idle" where vacuum leaks on old worn SU's cause tuning problems. These carbs are in extremely good condition, and are ready to bolt onto any L series engine, best for L20B and larger engines.

Z Owners, these are THE HOT SETUP to replace those nasty emissions flat top carbs on y our late 240 and 260Z, 280Z guys who are sick of 30yo EFI? All you need is to buy the carbs off me, and get an intake manifold/linkage from a 240/60. As mentioned, i can sell the carbs seperate form the manifold if you want them for your Z!

Everything pictured is included, heat shield, port matched intake manifold, choke cable, etc. Even the powder coated custom air filter assembly is included.

Asking $700

You can check the last several pages of my build thread (see my signature) for more pics.

2012-06-18_19-18-31_755.jpg

2012-06-18_19-18-10_460.jpg

2012-06-18_19-18-17_591.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.