Good stuff for sale. A87, A/C, Mikunis, etc

Hey I have some stuff for sale. I really want to keep it all, but I need the money for school.

A87 head, GT4 race prepped head with Isky z-273 cam(road race cam), with matching isky springs, lash pads, and retainers. REALLY good port job, and well built head. Ready to install. $500 FIRM. SOLD!

005-11.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-11.jpg

Yakima 1A rain gutter towers. For a 510. Used for ONE day only. Basically brand new.

$80

008-12.jpg

Under dash A/C unit, compressor, bracket(smaller bracket is broke. Just needs a little welding), and condenser.

$50 for all(really dont want to part out).

002-12.jpg

006-11.jpg

ORIGINAL NOS Datsun muffler and downpipe with original sticker still attached( dont know if I want to sell this yet.LOL. Good conversation piece) Make offers on it.

009-9.jpg

010-11.jpg

280Z cross wheels. The factory option ones. I have all four in good condition. 14x5.5

$100

0042-1.jpg

I also have a set of Mikuni carbs with heat shield, throttle cable, and intake manifold with some spare parts(jets, etc). I got the carbs from a gentleman on here a while ago(not with the spare parts though). I will try to get pics up soon. $850

001-11.jpg

0022.jpg

I also have a Kicker Hideaway 8in powered sub with 150w amp built in. Only used for an honest 3 weeks. Sounds great. My friend gave me a deal on a JL audio setup that I couldnt refuse.LOL. $150 shipped to your door.

0062.jpg

If interested, text 770-314-6386. I dont check PMs often(real busy). All parts are plus shipping(besides the sub). Located in Atlanta, GA

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.