WANTED- 4 door "doors", drivers side

I am in the market for a pair of doors for my drivers side. I have a '71 4 door that is beginning it's rebuild and the doors are the only thing that need to be replaced. I am on the East coast and in Toronto but I have a shipping address in NY 14305.

If anyone can help out, I will be forever grateful. The doors don't even need to be complete as I can transfer the glass, lock, etc. If they are complete, even better. I need them to be straight and pretty much rust free. I'll pay fair prices for good pieces.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have some a good front door from a wagon, I know the rear won't fit, but the fronts are the same. It would be complete, I can check it out and send pics this weekend if you like. If your looking for cheap shipping, Forward Air is probably your best bet for an item of this size, but you'd have to pick it up at the air port. Let me know if your interested, I'd probably want $75 for the complete door plus shipping. Is that fair?

I appreciate the email. I thnk the price is fair and depending on the shipping cost, it sounds like a good deal. If you wouldn't mind, send me the pictures to my normal email at joker72z@yahoo.com and I will get right back to you.

Thanks very much

Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.