need late model 280zx suspension and brake parts for my 510

Looking to convert my dime to 280zx (81-83) suspension and brakes.

For the front end I need everything from the strut housing down. For the back end I need everything from the half shafts forward.

I'm in Nakusp BC Canada but will be travelling down to Tenino WA on the 14th and travelling back through on the 15th (tentatively anyhow). The dates might not be dead on but I will be travelling through, so let me know what you've got.

Thanks Jyo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I could use the earlier parts. Just have to fabricate a different bracket for the rear brakes.

I'd rather use the bracket I've got the blueprint for than have to figure one out myself as I don't have a lot of time to pull this together, but I'll figure it out if I need to.

I can get you everything, but I'm in Utah so I doubt you want to ship a rear end. If you're not able get the parts you need in Washington I can get you the things you're willing to have shipped here. One of the local yards has (3) complete 280zx's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Seattle today, will be in Portland till the 10th.

I would like to take home 280zx brakes (front back and park), hubs (front and back), and strut housing (front) I don't need the springs or top plates.

any body in the area have what I'm after? going to Canby?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.