ka24de harness

deejay

I have a 1995 240sx auto motor and a 93 manual harness and it seems to be running lean (pulled the plugs and tips where white not a golden color nor black) compression is even all the way across.

Would having and early model harness and a late model motor / it being a late auto motor make it run lean

Also recognized that the TPS has 2 plugs one on a (pig tail )which is plugged in but can't find a plug on the harness to go to the solid part of the TPS also timing is where it is susposto be

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 95 240sx that I did a 5spd swap and that second plug is for the auto kick down. go to Nico club and theirs two fourms on the 95 5spd swap that are what I used look at the wire diagrams on those. To this day I still haven't hooked up my neutral safety or fifth gear switches yet my CEL light is on but only for those switches but it runs good. Hows your front O2 and try cleaning your MAF with alcohol and a Q tip be very careful. good luck