Looking for Datsun 210 Tail/Stop Light pigtail & A series flywheel.

As the title say I'll looking for a Tail/Stop lamp pigtail/bulb socket for my 82 210. Also need an A series flywheel. I would prefer an A14 or A15 but I hear I can make the A12 work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really wanna start daily driving my datto!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the tail lights changed a few times for the 210 - can you post a pic of what you are after? For the flywheel PM the member redbanner and ask him what hes got

When I get back to the shop tomorrow I'll take a pic! and thanks for the lead on the flywheel!

a friend of mine just redid his break light wiring on him 210, he found the socket at napa and did the rest of the wiring himself. Fixed the issue that the PO caused by trying to rewire it

I'm having almost the exact same issue, PO is an arse lol

Anychance you could snag a Part Number?!? :D

So I was just able to order all my Taillight Pigtail Sockets from NAPA! Thank goodness, new parts make me happy lol

Still looking for an A-Series Flywheel though!! LMK!

did you PM RedBanner? or post in his FS thread?

Sorry I haven't been to the post office yet. I'm getting surgery tomorrow on my leg for the 3rd time in a year. My wife will take it to the post office tomorrow and get a price for postage. Please PM me ur shipping address.

Cheers Orbitz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.