69 510 4 Door Wiper linkage,Black int. Trim Pieces,Door Jam Moulding

Thes parts are from my 69 510 4 door. I have the windshield wiper linkage and I also have the motor that needs rebuilding that I will include. I have the kick panel trim pieces that are in ok shape.I have the black metal trim that clips on the piller inside between the front and rear doors. I have 2 curved black metal trim pieces.I have 2 L shaped metal trim pieces that has vinyl glued on and the vinyl is pulled away in the corner.I also have all 4 door jam mouldings in good condition.

Wiper linkage w/motor $15.00.

Kick panel trim $10.00 PR

Piller trim $15.00 PR

Curved metal trim $10.00 PR

L shaped metal trim $10.00 PR

4 piece door jam moulding $40.00

Prices don't include shipping.

Here is a link to the pictures: http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/paulf97/69%20510%20wiper%20linkage%20black%20int%20trim%20door%20jam%20mould/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I just bought a 72 4 door 510 and its missing quite a few things. I see that you had a few things I need. I am wondering if you might have a few more things laying around. I am looking for rear outter door handles, the inside B pillar trims, the vent covers on the outside C pillars, wiper linkage, front and rear bumpers, headliner, and a few other little things. Could you message me and I'll let you know what else I need if you have it. Thanks!