1985 Nissan 720. 78k miles. mint. NEW PICS

Nissan 720 pickup

standard cab

auto

price: $2,500

I work swing shift, so if you call, and I don't answer, leave me a voice mail or shoot me a text.

I have decided to sell my 85' 720. I was given to me by my grandfather on June 25'th. Since I got it I have put less than 150 miles on it. I simply never drive it and I'll probably never do anything with it. It sits in the garage, and I need to make a spot in the garage for my 240sx. When I got it, I put a new battery in it, new plugs, changed the oil, oil filter, trans fluid, trans filter, and air filter. It starts and runs like a new vehicle. It has a set of tires/wheels from a 2000 Frontier on it, but the factory rollers are in the back and come with the truck.

Here is a link to the thread when I got it: http://community.rat..._1#entry500733.

It has the original paint, and has never been wrecked, and the interior is flawless. I have all of the factory paperwork and books from when it was bought new. You just don't find these truck in this condition anymore. It has always been here in Mobile, and because it does not snow here, there is no rust. Maybe if I didn't already have a ton of money in my rb25 swapped s14, I'd keep it and swap an sr20 in it, but I can't afford 2 money pits at the same time.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.