WTB L20b

I am looking for an L20b that I can rebuild for my daily driver. I have an L20b in my 4 door right now, but since its my daily driver, I dont have the time to spare to pull it out and rebuild it. So I am trying to source another one I can put on the engine stand.

It can be all stock. If its in running condition, that would be GREAT. If it needs something like rings or a head gasket thats ok. I want it in rebuildable condition meaning, it cant have a cracked block, seized pistons, really bad rod knock, warped block or head, major over heating, or sitting outside, filled with water. I would like the timing chain and cover still attached to the motor, because I dont want a motor in pieces. I need everything in, and on the motor. And please no scoring of the cylinder walls. I would get it honed anyway, but I dont want to start out with a block that needs to be bored +4mm over to clean up the cylinders. Hopefully it would be for a decent price since shipping is going to probably kill me.LOL. Let me know what you guys have ASAP.

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for an L20b that I can rebuild for my daily driver. I have an L20b in my 4 door right now, but since its my daily driver, I dont have the time to spare to pull it out and rebuild it. So I am trying to source another one I can put on the engine stand.

It can be all stock. If its in running condition, that would be GREAT. If it needs something like rings or a head gasket thats ok. I want it in rebuildable condition meaning, it cant have a cracked block, seized pistons, really bad rod knock, warped block or head, major over heating, or sitting outside, filled with water. I would like the timing chain and cover still attached to the motor, because I dont want a motor in pieces. I need everything in, and on the motor. And please no scoring of the cylinder walls. I would get it honed anyway, but I dont want to start out with a block that needs to be bored +4mm over to clean up the cylinders. Hopefully it would be for a decent price since shipping is going to probably kill me.LOL. Let me know what you guys have ASAP.

Thanks

PMd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.