Needed 411 Parts HOPEFULLY Trade 4 620 PARTS

Hello All,

I am looking for Datsun 411 parts for a 1966 411 wagon that I just got and am starting as a new PROJECT

First I need a pair of Tail Light Lenses

And also a Hood

These are parts that I know I need know I am sure as I go along I will need much more

So I you have these parts or anything else that you might think I could use maybe just some really cool parts

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

P.S. I am really hoping to do some trade I have a lot of 620 Parts left over from my Truck Project that is pretty much done

I have a full set the intermittent wiper set up for a 620

deluxe stainless window trim

center consol for a KING CAB

and a whole lot more just ask me

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still looking for someone that has Datsun 411 parts for sale

I still need both tail light lenses my car is a 1966 I think the lenses I need are the later model versions they are the same width all the way across.

And I would love to find a nice straight hood.

Over the weekend as I was working on my car I realized that I could also use all of the front brake parts Shoes, Wheel Cylinders, Drums and hardware I don’t even care it is used stuff as long as it’s good

I know I put earlier that I wanted to trade for 620 parts but if you have these 411 parts and don’t need 620 parts I will pay cash or PayPal or however you want as long as I can afford it. LOL

I JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP GETTING MY COOL LITTLE WAGON ON THE ROAD

I should have it running this week some time and would like to drive it soon and STOPPING would be nice to

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.