75-76 610 New Calipers, Rotors, and Seals $40

Sold race car, so some new leftovers super cheap for someone doing a brake job on their 75-76 610 or 77-79 200SX. Bought one year ago, still in original packaging.

Part numbers included so you can double check with Rockauto or Goggle. Info garnered from Rockauto site. Please check before you buy.

2 Beck/Arnley Remanufactured Brake Calipers, complete with new pads and springs #20790405 and 20790406

2 Aimco HD Rotors #313125

2 Front Seals Timken 1188-S

2 Rear Seals Beck/Arnley 052-1583

Rockauto price for all over $80, here only $40 plus actual shipping cost (UPS)

PM with address and zip so I can calculate price. Paypal preferred.

IMG_1451.jpg

Marc in Indy

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't seem to pull up any of those part numbers for some reason, but if anyone can verify that they fit a 76 710 wagon i'm all for it. they look pretty close to the rock auto pics. i just replaced mine like 6 months ago, but at this price they can occupy a shelf assuming they fit :)

i can't seem to pull up any of those part numbers for some reason, but if anyone can verify that they fit a 76 710 wagon i'm all for it. they look pretty close to the rock auto pics. i just replaced mine like 6 months ago, but at this price they can occupy a shelf assuming they fit :)

Calipers NOT the same part number according to Rockauto for the 710. What is weird is if you put these part numbers into their parts number search, it draws a blank, but if you look up 76 Datsun (Nissan) 610, there the numbers are. One caliper number doesn't show up because it is sold out (left), but the other one does (right). The calipers also fit the 210 and B210, but not the rotors. To check for interchange with your specific vehicle, look up Datsun 610, then the part, then click on the blue highlighted part number- that will show what cars it also fits. Thanks for asking!

Marc in Indy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.